Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Gary came to visit!
Grandpa let Rachel try on his size 14 shoes. It cracked Sarah up! Everything Grandpa does cracks her up.
The girls rehearsed a number all afternoon to sing and dance for their grandparents. They chose one of Grandpa's funny songs, their favorite.
McDonald's is a happy place,
Hamburgers in your face,
French Fries between your toes,
Dill pickles up your nose,
Ketchup running down your back,
I want my money back,
Before I have a heart attack!
Boo boom boo boo boom, Yeah!
So for dinner they took us to...where else, McDonald's!
Grandpa Gary even got Sarah the McFlurry, which I never get for her. Look at those happy grandkids!
We had such a great visit. They got to enjoy Friday family movie night with us and see Beethoven, classic. I love how Sarah is protecting the popcorn from Adam. And for good reason, he goes after them when they have food!
Saturday Dad and Ty got to golf while Mom, the kids and I went shopping at the outlets. By Sunday's family game night they were back in Utah and we were missing them already.
Puzzled, have you ever been puzzled? Ha ha. After the kids went to bed Tyler and I listened to conference talks and finally got a chance to do the amazing puzzle we received from Fran at Christmas, starring us!
Somehow during it all we managed to paint the family room, well half of it.
Fun times! We love you Grandma and Grandpa and can't wait for the next visit!
2 comments:
Size 14? Holy cow; I thought Randy's 12.5 was big!! And what color did you decide on for the family room? (p.s. as always, your kids couldn't be any cuter, well unless they were mine!)
Busy, busy! You guys always manage to fit so much in! Love the colors on the walls..it looks really great!
Post a Comment