Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Famous


We were on the 10:00 news! During our walk and ride yesterday we were interviewed by a reporter about abandoned pets in the area. I had actually had a close call with some dogs a few days ago that I told him about. Of course he only used a couple of my words and I sound like a goof, but I was on TV! Tyler likes how I'm labeled, "Debi Palmer, Parent."

http://www.kpho.com/news/18857497/detail.html


Here is the link to see us. Scroll down to the picture of the dog where it says "related to story." Click on it to see the famous Palmers who were on TV! It starts with a commercial, but be patient we're on right after the anchor and a few shots of dogs.

Oh, but it doesn't stop there. Tyler is famous too. Yesterday he was on the legislative floor while his bill was being heard answering questions for the legislators, which was also on TV. I have to see if he can help me find the link to see him. He's probably too embarrassed to let me post it, as he does it often and does not like to draw attention to himself, but hey you can see me in all my goofy glory.



Rachel thinks she is going to be followed around like a celebrity. She is already preparing for the worst! Too funny!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm very bumbed because it won't let me view the video. But Adam is looking very lipalicious in that picture. Look at his bottom lip! Do you want to kiss that thing all day long!

Brett and Meredith said...

Look at you...starring on TV! And, I love your "label", too...tells what you do best! (and Most!)