Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ONE


Adam is ONE today. He got...a fever, what you say no presents? They are coming on Saturday, hopefully he'll feel well enough by then to have a little cake.


He is old enough to really enjoy a day at the park, which we have done every day this week. Of course we go to the park often to walk, but I mean he was allowed to play on the slide, explore, discover sand, climb. He even found something a dog left behind...but we quickly got him cleaned up. Ew. Though he is standing, he isn't walking yet, and that's fine by me.


I love you buddy!



Here are some cute memories.






And what is this, he insists on having a foot up on the tray...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Adam!! (glad you made it through your disaster last week) This year has just flown by. I think Adam is looking like Rachel now. But they are all cute!

Jill said...

My one year old puts his feet on the table too! Adam's adorable. I love the picture of all the kids on the slide. That's one you'll love forever.

Palmerfam said...

What???When did that happen? How can Adam already be 1. I can't believe that I missed his very first birthday call from us. Please tell Adam happy birthday from the Palmer's. He is too cute!

Anonymous said...

He is just so cute. I love the great relationship your girls have. I hope they have that for a long time! It sure looks nice and sunny there.