Hi, it's Adam. We had a big party this weekend to celebrate...me! We played keep the balloons out of my boat and went shopping for presents and ate chocolate cake. I got to try my own piece, and I liked it!
My balloon, Mom always gets the birthday kid a special balloon when we go grocery shopping if its your birthday. When we ask for stuff she reminds us that it is not Christmas or our birthday. You see, thats the only day she doesn't have an excuse. This was my first one, and I liked it very much.
My cake, at first I wasn't sure, I'm a little cautious that way.
Mmm, Tasty.
Chocoface!
My boat game
When it got too wild I bailed.
My presents, Sarah bought me the Eeyore that is sitting on my tummy, Rachel bought me a hobby horse just my size, and Mom and Dad gave me the ball. Its great having sisters with allowances to spend on me.
My Grandmas and Grandpas let me pick out a Pooh Bear train with lots of buttons to push. I push it everywhere and when Mom isn't looking I climb up and stand on the seat, he hee, it's fun. Then I fall and that part isn't fun. They also got me a farm animal "laptop" to push buttons on, but it didn't make it into the picture.
You were all invited, sorry you couldn't make it, maybe next year.
3 comments:
Hooray for a fun day! Glad that the birthday boy enjoyed his family and yummy cake! We sure love you, Adam, and your darling family!
Adam, you will always be thought of on your special day by me. I'm so happy to share March 11 with such a cute snugster. It looks like your gifts are funner than mine. Let's celebrate together sometime. I love you so much. Have fun with your train and laptop.
Aunt Lorene
Sure wish I could come play with my adorable 1-year-old birthday boy and his new toys. You look so cute, Adam, standing so straight and tall. I want to snuggle you right now but will have to wait until after our mission when you are 2. I love you - Aloha!
Post a Comment