
Isn't that a handsome boy all ready for his bath? This little charmer just keeps sweeping me off my feet.

This Sunday was a very relaxing one. After church and a quick lunch, Tyler, Adam and I napped for three hours. The girls played sweetly as usual. Then we woke up had an easy dinner and went to work making oodles of Snickerdoodles. The girls always get covered in "cimmanin" and sugar. We took them to many of our friends and neighbors and some people Ty home teaches and I visit teach. The girls were very happy to know that Mom thought ahead this time and made a double batch so there were enough "Snickerdoodoos" for them to have some too.
I was a little worried today at church that I was losing control of my legs again and my neck felt wobbley too. I had forgotten to bring my survival snack to eat. I tried hard not to black out behind the piano during the songs. I tried to find Tyler to see if Adam had any extra Cheerios I could eat, but I couldn't find them, so I drank as much water as I could and made it safely back to my piano bench to wait out the rest of church. (Needless to say I made a lot of mistakes today.) It bothers me that I seem to be so healthy and do so well, yet so quickly I can hit a very unhealthy state. However, I'm glad that food and rest after church restored my well being so quickly.
I had a wonderful trip to the temple yesterday and met a sweet 80 year old woman Ruby who has fibromialgia too, though we suffer from very different symptoms its good to know I'm not alone. It was so special to meet her and of course she reminded me greatly of my Grandma Ruby. The temple always gives me so much strength and happiness. I'm so thankful to have one close enough that I can attend even while I'm nursing. In Utah 40 minutes would have seemed so far away, but here it feels so close.

Well, all around our house the girls are making sure Santa knows where to leave the lute. There are signs starting by their beds that wrap all the way around the room, out the door, down the stairwell, to the family room. They also labeled the bathroom, in case Santa has to go, and the kitchen, in case he needs a snack. They got the idea from D.W. in an Arthur book. She makes signs all over in red ink. Don't you love the spelling?


I woke up one morning last week to Sarah having twins and Rachel performing the c-section. The twins were incorporated into every part of our day. I had a great sense of how closely she watches me and what I do as a mother as I watched her mimic in her game my daily occurances. Isn't emulation the greatest form of complement?

Adam's tears. The teething is finally getting to him.

I have to snap a picture when he cries, because he really doesn't cry much, only when he's crying to sleep. I have been frustrated that my easy baby has started refusing naps on the grounds of not feeling well from all his teething. Not acceptable! This week we are finally just beginning to get back on track. Hopefully he will start napping like he used to.
Tyler working away.

Ty enjoying his boy.

What could make me happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment