Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here is Adam enjoying his own little feast on Thanksgiving. See, I told you he loves Turkey! I love this picture.

Here is a shot of us at the temple Saturday. These red skirts are THE thing at our house right now. The old favorite skirt with stars on the back is long forgotten with these beauties.

These earmuffs are also making a big splash.


Even Adam wanted to test them out.




Personally I love these stripey sweaters, I just wish they had one that fit me! Rachel has a little trouble with the buttons. It reminds me of a Mr. Rogers episode I saw when I was kid where he accidentally mismatched his buttons. I'll never forget it. Anyways, you can see we decided that we'd better not save winter clothes for Christmas because that takes away one of the three winter months they need them for. So we are enjoying them now, a little bit of early Christmas to get the season rolling.

It was a great weekend, but I think we are all ready for a little down time. Then Disneyland! We are so excited to go see Aunt Luise and Uncle Van. Here is a sweet little shot I got of Rachel at our last visit snuzzling into Uncle Van in his chair, she sure loves him.


Adam is not quite crawling, but inchworming, whatever it is he is moving. He is getting harder to keep an eye on. How is it that when I watch him he just sits there content, but as soon as I turn my head and then look back he's been up to something. Yesterday the victim was my silk tree. He pulled all the little fuzzy fake peat moss out of the bottom! Today I found him with a tag from a Christmas tree ornament in his mouth and 3 ornaments in his hands. Luckily they were safe ones for him to have, except that tag. I'm just glad I have a couple extra helpers around to help me keep him safe. Enjoy the "slide show."






I finally got the courage to paint my craigslist finds. I tried to create a wash and leave some brown and wood grain showing. Hopefully it'll be nice. I have to figure out where to get furniture glaze/finish/gel, I've heard it called so many things.


The nightly tradition of singing around the lit tree in the dark carries on, every night. We've never been so faithful as this year.

You can see, we all love the tree.


Tiffany sent these gorgeous ornaments to the girls and a Pooh Bear one for Adam. They are well loved and on a new branch every hour.

Adam is thrilled that he gets to try out white bread and see if he gets a rash still.

And here are my wonderful boys!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your family is so cute. And, wow, Debi, great job on the Craigslist find!! It looks wonderful!

Jason & Brandi Mitchell Family said...

I love your craigslist find! Great job! I have gotta come over and see it in person! You did a wonderful job!