Saturday, September 13, 2008

Exhausted!

We are sooooo tired. Look at all these tuckered out little darlings.


Sarah was the only one not carried inside, but you can see how far she made it.


No matter how tired we were we had to be at church the next morning at 9am. Adam decided to make it an exciting Sunday and had his usual Sunday poop, this time all the way up the back just before the sacrament. I was so determined to have the sacrament, after all I was sacrificing alot to be there after how exhausted I was. So I changed the diaper part as well as I could, left the poopy clothes on, wrapped him tight in the blanket, and went back in for the sacrament. As soon as it was over I dashed Adam home for a quick bath and made it back in time for a few testimonies and to rehearse for the Primary Program, I'm the pianist. I am so thankful this hasn't happened to me during church until now. Our new church building is only 5 minutes down the road, but had this been just a few months ago I would have been stuck at our old church 35 minutes away from home, one car and no hope of returning in time to play for primary. Oh, one more reason to be thankful for our beatiful new building. Afterwards we all napped and when the kids woke up all they had energy to do was watch a church movie, even Adam. Doesn't he look so innocent.


It has been a very difficult week trying to get back into the swing of things, especially school. Sarah has not been up to it. I can't blame her, but we missed alot last week and have to keep going anyways. This has taken all my creativity. I decided to skip to the science unit of rock exploration, which I knew she would love. She turned into a Rock Hound all week and is ready to learn again!

Even faithful Tyler was tested. He was asked to substitute Early Morning Seminary on Tuesday. He didn't even complain, I was so impressed.

No comments: