See's Chocolates. White Chocolate Toffees and Milk Chocolate Caramel. I knew the kids would expect me to share. Since the Arizona heat had temporarily melted them, I put sprinkles on a few to entice them to choose those instead of my prized white chocolate toffee, if you notice I already snitched one before I could even take the picture! There are more caramels so I can bear to share a few of them. Thank you for the lovely gift, I'll try to share.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sharing
Didn't your mom teach you to share? Thats what I ask myself. I received my Mother's Day Gift from my wonderful Mother-in-Law this week, a beautiful box of...

See's Chocolates. White Chocolate Toffees and Milk Chocolate Caramel. I knew the kids would expect me to share. Since the Arizona heat had temporarily melted them, I put sprinkles on a few to entice them to choose those instead of my prized white chocolate toffee, if you notice I already snitched one before I could even take the picture! There are more caramels so I can bear to share a few of them. Thank you for the lovely gift, I'll try to share.
See's Chocolates. White Chocolate Toffees and Milk Chocolate Caramel. I knew the kids would expect me to share. Since the Arizona heat had temporarily melted them, I put sprinkles on a few to entice them to choose those instead of my prized white chocolate toffee, if you notice I already snitched one before I could even take the picture! There are more caramels so I can bear to share a few of them. Thank you for the lovely gift, I'll try to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment