Friday, May 1, 2009

GIRLS-made of sugar and spice and everything silly.


We are getting the end of school sillies. I want to shop, the girls want to play, Adam just wants to go outside. Too bad there are so many mandatory tasks that require our attention daily. Only 3 more weeks!



We were happy when some of our friends called to make a swim date. We need to do that again!



BOYS-being made of snakes and snails and puppy dog tails makes them the calm sophisticated ones at our house


I love mornings when the five of us cram into the smallest room of our house, the master bath, and brush our teeth together. Here are the boys finally getting the bathroom to themselves, rare.


Here Mom, I'll brush yours too.


Adam loves time with Daddy. He helped put up a new towel rod in our bathroom. He liked the drill, but luckily it was too heavy for him to want to play with. Cute how their shirts happened to match.


...and this one's just cute, rub-a-dub-dub 3 kids in the tub.

No comments: