I feel very honored to have such a sweet family to be Mother for. They make my life so happy and full. Here are my three treasures who awakened me this morning each with a beautiful fat rose and made me beautiful pictures and cards that decorated our walls on my special day. Tyler made a wonderful steak and potatoes dinner for me and did all the dishes, which actually he does most every Sunday. I am lucky to be honored by them not just one day a year, but in fact every day, every week, every month, every year...
What a happy weekend. The family let me choose the activities so we organized and got those shelves up! The girls love how Max and Cloud each have their own "stable" now.
After all our hard work we were ready for a dip in the pool, but it was closed for some reason, so we danced in the Elmo sprinkler. Even Adam enjoyed himself. The extra kid is our neighbor Lauren.
After the sun went down we got washed up and snuggled down for The Tale of Despereaux. It was really cute.
I am stil feeding Adam as much as I can get him to eat. He still has a fascination with banana peels.
I hope the pool is open this week so we can enjoy the sun like we did last week.
I'm sure no matter what we do this week we'll have a great time just being together.
1 comment:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And yay for the Elmo sprinkler!!
Post a Comment