Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wish you were here, and I'll bet you do too


In between the windy days we've had some really beautiful hot ones. After our walk n' ride we just had to jump in and cool off. We had fun reminiscing about good swims we've had with grndparents. The girls are really missing Grandma and Grandpa Cole especially, they have been in Hawaii almost a year now on their mission. Rachel asked me, "Now if we go to Utah will they be there to visit yet?" I think it feels worse knowing they are sooo far away.


I can always count on brave Sarah to plunge right in no matter how cold it is.


But who knew Adam would love it so much, in ice cold water!


Rachel just put her feet in a little and enjoyed being the photographer. I love the "tanning" time at the end when we warm up in the sun, snug!


How wonderful and refreshed I feel this week! Who doesn't feel great after conference!? I had gentle reminders, as the spirit always nudges, of things that I need to be doing better, but for once it hasn't overwhelmed me! I think its a great sign that I'm controlling the pendulum of anxiety and extremism with more success.

1 comment:

Brett and Meredith said...

Look at you little fish! Can you believe it's almost time to break out all the swimming gear again?! Glad that you enjoyed Conference...we did too. What a blessing it is to have those reminders time and time again to help us muddle through the day-to-day and seek for something higher. You guys are so great!