Friday, April 3, 2009


Sarah is really turning into a young lady. She loves to read, sing constantly (and talk constantly too), write stories, do art and play with her brother and sister.


This is such a fun picture to me for 2 reasons. 1)The stairs are his favorite toy, he gets up them every time he gets a chance. I took this picture when he first started climbing them. We wondered all of a sudden...where's Adam...upstairs...oh no!and 2)It is impossible to keep socks on Adam...good thing we live in Arizona. No baby gate has worked to block those stairs because of the decorative banister, so we push the huge ottoman over there and it blocks it off perfectly, we just have to remember to do it.

Its hard to believe he is taking his first steps now!


Rachel said the other day in a very happy mood,
I love everyone, even people I don't know, and even bad guys, and even Satan. You never know what she is going to say. I feel bad that sometimes Rachel can't get a word in edge-wise, but when she does have a chance to say something its sure to make you laugh!

Both Sarah and Rachel are loving dance. They are very fun to teach.


Adam still isn't feeling great, neither am I.


Luckily its conference weekend and we'll have lots of time to rest.

1 comment:

The Higgins Family said...

I love reading about your sweet wonderful family! I hope you (and Adam) feel better SOON.

Love y'all!!!