Adam is my little "Virtuoso in Training." He loves loves to play the piano, mine and the little one in his bedroom. I expect great things from him.
Funny how as soon as the camera comes out, so do the kids.
In science we've been studying soil weathering and erosion. We did a little hands on project that turned into a huge messy mud batch. Of course the girls were loving it!
We watched one of Adam's little girl friends for an evening. He had such a great time with her, though I'm not sure how much fun she had.
Adam did share his toys with her.
And gave her lots of lovin'.
But he also played drums on her head, and kept taking out her binky.
I really had to keep a close eye on them. Fran how do you do it? Twins would be crazy!
We finally did finish painting and rehanging the pictures on that last wall.
Before
After
This is Rachel saying, I made a Grandpa Gary, she then followed it up with another finger making a Grandpa Cole. She likes to make her fingertips into grandpa heads. She says the mashed potatoes are their hair and the finger showing through is their bald spots, sorry grandpas, but kids notice everything. They love you bald spots and all!
4 comments:
haha that is adorable about the grandpa heads. they do notice more than we think! I love the wall- especially the calla lilies! That's one of my flowers for my wedding. :)
What cute kidos! I love that they come out when the camera does... my kids like to run away. I love the "grandpa heads"! I hate graffiti. That's amazing that you got it out! And I love your hair Debi! It looks so cute!
Oh that is so cute! I love the grandpa's on her fingers. You took great pictures of Adam and his friend. That must have been a lot of work to keep them both happy! Good job!
oh my goodness - fun to hear from you. And talk about grown up kids! You have quite a grown up little family. Your kids are adorable.
Now what did you mean when you said "In science we've been studying . . . " are you home schooling your kids??? If so, I am amazed and impressed.
Post a Comment