My Big Helper, he loves helping unload the dishes, even if they are still dirty, luckily these ones were clean.
Rachel and Sarah investigated the Jasmine vine's new flowers. Sarah was wearing protective goggles, as if she thought the flowers would suddenly explode! Every investigation merits goggles in her mind.
Adam likes to stand on his train in the middle of the room. Even if he falls he never complains, so I just let him. It makes Rachel nervous, she runs to protect him ready to catch him if he falls. What a good sister, even though Adam says it cramps his style.
This one is for Fran. Anyone else remember Baby Talk? She was my favorite Christmas gift ever!
I found another "sweet treasure." After Sarah's allergy appointment I couldn't help but stop by the Goodwill, just in case. I found this old school desk for $8. We have priced them on-line and they are quite hard to find and expensive. What a find. Both girls love it, hopefully it won't cause problems, they usually share very well.
Rachel took a 4 hour nap on Saturday. We could not wake her up! Daddy enjoyed the moment, after all if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
1 comment:
Great pictures! Your boy is looking so tall! You have a really cute family. :)
Post a Comment