Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Its Out!




Just as we predicted, the tooth is out! It has bled all day long and honestly I'm quite relieved that tomorrow I won't have to hear all about how salty blood tastes again. Poor girl, she is so happy and excited for Ms. Tooth Fairy to come. She debated whether or not she should allow the tooth fairy to take it now or wait until we get to Disneyland. You see, in California Tinkerbell is head of tooth fairy duty. I'm glad she decided the original tooth fairy that services Arizona tooth loss will be satisfactory. Tonight Sarah asked after family prayer, "Mom did Jesus lose his teeth?" What a thought. She felt very close to him as she realized they share this special experience. These pictures are too hilarious. Tyler says she looks like Cleatus, the slack-jawed yokel...for any Simpson's fans out there.

1 comment:

Brett and Meredith said...

Good thing the tooth fairy doesn't come on the "in" AND "out" or she'd be working overtime around your place!