Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweetheart



Sarah is my sweetheart. She is so obedient, never wanting to set one toe out of line! She even asks permission to add a little more salt to her noodles. This year we are going to try homeschool. I would never dream of it before, but I feel I need to protect this innocent little one. Our area is a bit too rough for her tender heart. She is so good and self motivated I'm sure it will be a very good experience.



Sarah is definately the big sister. She helps Rachel make her bed, loves playing with Adam and is starting to get strong enough to hold him for a minute or two standing up. She likes to vacuum, clean the bathrooms, windex the glass and windows, organize, set the table, and makes breakfast for her and Rachel every morning so I can keep sleeping until Adam wakes up. The other day I woke up from a nap to find her and Rachel cleaning all the baseboards in the house. I love that she is so responsible and always adds to the peace and happiness in our home.



We just celebrated Sarah's 7th birthday. She has started a new goal that by the time she is 8 she wants to have finished reading the Book of Mormon. She decided it would be a great way for her to prepare for her baptism. So far she has a great chance of accomplishing this. I'm so proud of her ambition, obedience, and desire to please her Heavevly Father. I love you Sweetheart.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Cleaning baseboards without being forced? That IS a responsible big sister. Can she teach Haisel how to do that? I's so so glad you have a blog now, when were you going to tell me you crazy thing! And, I think you're right. It was from cars, I just don't really understand how he was using it exactly. Funny kid. Your girls are darling, they look so much like both of you. Get some close ups of Adam on here so I can see how he fits in too.
love ya

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Debi! Hey, it's Libby. I saw you left a comment on Katie's blog and I was so excited to find out that you started one! You have the most beautiful kids!! And what darling and sweet personalities your girls have! It was fun to read about them!