Monday, August 25, 2008

Adam's Turn


Tonight at family night Adam got the coveted turn to lead the music. It was cracking us up. He held the wand himself and waved it around quite vigorously. We were all so proud of him. Rachel gave the lesson about prayer: we discussed when we have them, how we act, and shared answers we've recieved. Its moments like this being with my own little family is so great!



Also I have to include this picture from last week while Rachel wasn't feeling well. She wanted a "soothing bath" like Arthur has when he gets chicken pox -for all of you who know that episode by heart like us. Then she wanted curlers to make her "beautiful for when Daddy comes home." I couldn't refuse her simple request. After I put them in we began a history lesson at the computer with Sarah and not 5 minutes in she fell asleep sitting up next to me. I laid her to rest on my bed and she looked so peaceful and sweet and pitiful all at the same time. Poor thing. I secretly love it when my kids are sick (within reason), because thats when I really get to spoil them.

No comments: