Saturday, August 16, 2008

And Then There Were Three


So this is Adam. My sweet 3rd miracle baby. I keep waiting to see if he is going to keep being a "good baby." This week he turned 5 months old. I guess that means I can stop worrying that he's going to turn difficult and do typical baby things: get days and nights mixed up, barf on me (he has probably only 5 times), cry for no reason, be cranky, etc. I have enjoyed having him in our family so much and I'm deciding he is a "good baby." The best...the kinds that makes you want to have more.

This was taken at the end of the 29 long weeks of bed-rest. Very long...especially for Tyler. Our family has learned to work together very well and though we learn a lot in trials like these, we are very grateful when they are over. By necessity my girls have come to take care of themselves, each other, and me. We all enjoy having Mom back!



And I am enjoying #3. The third child I thought I'd never have, that I wished for and hoped for and cried for. Tyler put it best when he said, "Debi seems to be happiest when Adam is in her arms."

No comments: