Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tyler



Here is Tyler who does not wish to be the object of anyone's attention. But, oh how he has mine. From the first date I knew he was the man for me, so I proposed. He laughed, but look at us now. It has been eight wonderful years, three children, two houses, two degrees- and another coming, and we couldn't be happier. And here he is golfing. I try to get him out often, he takes such good care of us.



Tyler is amazing. He is sweet, kind, diligent, smart, funny, punctual, handsome, frugal, self-motivated, hard working, fun loving, well balanced, thoughtful and is such a great dad. He has such a loving, natural way of disciplining that leads our children tenderly to do what they should. He is so fun to be with, so clean and such a great organizer, and he always smells so good! He is the kind of person that makes you want to be better, like him. He is the best friend I was always looking for and now he is mine for eternity. What more could I ever want?



Happy Anniversary Ty,
Love Sweets

1 comment:

Family Scads said...

Hey lady!
I saw your link on Libby's blog and of course I had to say hi! It has been so long since I've seen you but you look great and your three kiddos are so cute. Hope all is well with you. Love ya
-Kim (Schaalje) Scadlock