Rachel sweetly offers me the strings of her celery. How thoughtful. Rachel is a cuddly one. She has earned the nickname Mochilla. This means backpack in Spanish. So fitting. Buddies My poor deprived children having their first Happy Meals ever! Oh so happy! Good Morning! I love this picture.
Okay so I am so happy to see (and alsmost a little mad) that you have a blog! And for 2 months!? You were holding out on me!! I have read all your entires and I love them. Sarah seems just as great of a 7 year old as she was as a toddler. Rachel is super cute! And Adam is a doll. You are doing a great job. Homeschooling, wifing, mothering, blogging... So glad to see you!
Ditto on the now happy meals--it's good to deprive them a bit because then they appreciate the little things in life:)! So, what prompted the big splurge? So glad to see you guys doing so great...you are seriously an awesome mom!
I'm impressed that these were their first happy meals! You are amazing Debi! You home-school and do so much to create a happy family! You are a great example!
5 comments:
Okay so I am so happy to see (and alsmost a little mad) that you have a blog! And for 2 months!? You were holding out on me!! I have read all your entires and I love them. Sarah seems just as great of a 7 year old as she was as a toddler. Rachel is super cute! And Adam is a doll. You are doing a great job. Homeschooling, wifing, mothering, blogging... So glad to see you!
Ditto on the now happy meals--it's good to deprive them a bit because then they appreciate the little things in life:)! So, what prompted the big splurge? So glad to see you guys doing so great...you are seriously an awesome mom!
I can't believe these were there first happy meals. Wow!
I'm impressed that these were their first happy meals! You are amazing Debi! You home-school and do so much to create a happy family! You are a great example!
Your girls are great! I love the pictures. They look so much like you and your siblings did when you were little. :)
Post a Comment