Peek, its me Adam!
This is his big hiding spot. He thinks he is so clever. I love looking at those little tell tell toes. We know where you are...
When Adam touches his index fingers together it means "more."
"More what?" I ask. Pointing to freezer he says, "CHUNK."
It is smoothie time and as any smoothie maker knows, the object is to make it smooth. However, around here if anyone gets an ice chunk they are the lucky winner.
On the flip side they are disappointed if they don't get a chunk in the smoothie. I sympathecially began adding regular ice cubes to their smoothie cup when they didn't "win." Now Adam thinks ice is called "CHUNK" and they beg for it like its candy. Even when it isn't smoothie time they now want to eat and ice cube in a cup for a fun treat. I remember eating an ice cube wrapped in a wash cloth with my sister as a kid. I loved the fresh smell of it. We thought it was a legitimate snack too.
Here he is even giving it loves.
With summer in full swing here I'm glad they are asking for more hydration and especially something like ice instead of popsicles. CHUNK! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment