Saturday, April 10, 2010


I woke up with this next to me this morning.


What happy little kids. I'm glad they're feeling better, they've been sick sick sick. It started with Rachel, then Adam, then Sarah. Rachel asked if she could "take a nap please instead of doing math." Suspicious. She loves math and hates naps.


I guess after so many exciting events last week I knew it might catch up with us. Adam's has been the worst, he is still caughing, he hasn't been sleeping well, and he is just wanting to be held by Mommy. Usually Daddy is just as good, but right now its all about Mommy. I can't blame him, when I'm feeling bad I want my Mommy too...but I really look forward to a little "Daddy time" on the weekends.

Mommy was so happy to go to the temple today for a little recharge. While I was gone Rachel prayed over lunch, "Thank you that Mommy could go to the temple so she won't be stressed and can be a better Mommy and be more patient and happy." Nothing gets past children. Oh I'm grateful that prayer was answered.

Today was great! I came home from the temple to find the girls had dusted, vacuumed, mopped, and scrubbed. They even made my bed. What sweet little elves, they went way beyond their normal Saturday chores.

When Dad needed a break from studying we went to play tennis for an hour.


The kids had a group lesson.


Then individual coaching. They impressed me.




Then Mom and Dad got to play. It was so much fun. Ty trained the girls to be our "ball girls." I never wanted to leave. I'm so happy because I used to have too poor of health to do an activity like this and now we don't often have time. I'm overwhelmed by how great my health is now. I know I'm being blessed with strength because of being willing to support my husband in his roles and responsibilities. What fun I had enjoying that blessing today. I'm not even sick tonight!

Sarah's photography of the day, who knew I cut carrots like that? I suppose once a dancer always a dancer.


The cutest new thing Adam does and she caught it on film!


Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments: