Friday, March 26, 2010


Rachel's snuggle buddies are hang gliding. I thought they were in the stalks.


Raising Readers, I just found them like this.


We have instituted 10:30 Smoothie Time for a good morning school break.


It also works out great to make sure Adam gets a little snack before his nap. I love it because I don't have to think up something to cook, its always smoothie, and the smoothies are always different. We can usually get music, school, and morning chores done by then. After Adam is asleep the girls finish up with their reading, flash card practice, history project, art or creative writing...or fun extras. By 12they are ready to play and do other chores or projects. I often enjoy a nap while Adam does. Hee hee hee.



Adam loves to be outside, especially with his sisters.



He begs his sisters to come out and play on the teeter totter with him.


Someone better call the fashion police.


It has always bothered Rachel that Pooh Bear doesn't wear any pants! We have made him overalls in the past and other options to wear. Rachel decided he is a girl, Clarissa, and wears a jean skirt. She married Tigger. Whatever.


Precious morning minutes with Dad, we love you.



Random picture I found taken by someone, I'm actually in one.


Sarah begged to "play her violin to the world." I allowed it, she loved it.


Real Life in Action, taken by Rachel


I've been able to go to the temple early Saturday mornings while everyone sleeps.


How symbolic I feel to enter under darkness and come back out under sunshine. Chase the shadows away.


We have had a lot of rain this winter.


Way to multi-task Dad!


I never thought I'd be the mom who finds their kid eating the giant tub of vaseline...again!!!


Tyler worked from home a few hours one morning and I found him doing this in the backyard with Adam. Oh, what boys. The justification was that burning our documents was cheaper than buying a shredder. Ha. Pyros.


Little Kettle Head, for Aunt Luise


I walked in on this scene. Now those are sisters who love each other. BFF's



One morning Adam was very agitated during the girls music practice and insisted on dragging me upstairs to my closet to show me something. Laundry? No. The tiny violin stored up high on my shelf for him to grow in to. He wanted to practice.


And he did, so happily. He wants to be so big.


I have been trying to put to work some of the skilled labor available to me. I assigned Sarah and Rachel to bathe Adam while I made dinner and this is what I found. He was squeaky clean, and so were their feet. It is so nice having big helpers.


Sunday Game Night


Its so special when Dad can work from home for a few hours. I'm gald Adam knows how to make the most of it.



What keeps us all going, morning family scriptures.

1 comment:

Lani said...

You guys are so adorable. Miss seeing you on Sundays!