Crime scene where deodorant destruction was discovered.
Guilty Party covered in pleasantly scented evidence.
The little dude turns 2!
A bowling party is torture for a mom without a camera at her son's birthday party! Just kidding, I still had a great time, there just aren't any pictures to share. Adam loved his party. Dad played hookie a couple hours from work and we all had our dental checkups then headed over to the nearest bowling alley. Balls and throwing...Adam was in heaven. Later that night we made Adam a plain cake with 2 candles that he blew out like a pro. He even learned how to say "2." We are all very impressed even though he holds up 5 fingers when he says it.
We went to Walmart and he chose a green glitter ball and the scooter of his dreams!
We are getting a 5% pay cut. Finally the recession is affecting us personally, no one is exempt. I was feeling a little guilty, so now we are legitimately affected like everyone else.
Sarah said she is getting "Grandparentsick." What a great word for it, we are really missing all our grandparents.
Rachel says Ty and I make a "good pair. A big huge tall man and a short girl." I'm not sure Tyler has ever been described like that before, but there's a first time for everything. Oh, the perspective of a 6 year old.
Things I said this week I never thought I'd need to say:
-We don't put vaseline on our bread.
-We don't color our muffins with marker.
That boy sure keeps my on my toes, but he is a greatly needed comic relief around here. As Grandpa Gary teaches, we shouldn't take things too seriously...we could all laugh a little more.
Thanks for helping me laugh Adam, I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment