I said the kids could play outside, I didn't say they could dig to China and make a mud pit. Just look at those guilty faces. There are times when you wish you could know exactly what to tell them not to do, but its impossible to ever cover everything.
My mother reminded me of a time while we were on our mission in Korea when I dug quite a tunnel of my own trying to get through to America. So I guess I deserved this.
When we play twister for family game night Tyler has a great strategy! He takes the spots right where he knows you want to go and crowds you out. Sarah held up pretty well against the old pro. I couldn't believe some of their positions!
I keep finding random pictures on my camera from my budding little photographers. Here are a few.
I think they get some better shots of Adam's real day to day faces than I do because he doesn't know they're doing it. I love it.
1 comment:
as always it looks like you are all having a great time! Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment