Rachel has been learning to write emails practicing with Aunt Cheryl.
Adam loves to dance with Rachel. It is very cute. It usually ends with him getting hurt, but he doesn't seem to mind because he keeps coming back for more. Rachel loves getting hugged during the dancing, and she enjoys having a prince to dance with.
We have done a lot of this lately. We have just been so sick.
Adam is a blankie boy. Usually I don't allow it during meals, but he's sick....and look at that face, he knows he's getting away with it!
We've been able to squeeze in a little holiday baking on the days we feel good, but it isn't the fun sugary stuff, we have to do the healthy stuff so we get better.
Poor Adam always wants to wear an apron like the girls, but I haven't made him a boyish one, so in the meantime he is using the one I made in Girl Scouts in 4th grade. At least it isn't pink. Poor little nerd. "Mommy, let's make me a cool apron."
Sarah lost two teeth after Halloween, thanks to the chewy candy I guess. It has changed her look so much. This one was barely hanging on, seconds after this photo she gave it one touch and it fell into her hand. She was so proud of herself for finally pulling out a tooth all on her own.
More random photography, I like the belly button. I don't know why he isn't dressed. I'm not a "let the baby hang out all day in his diaper" kind of mom. I enjoy seeing them in outfits.
Funny saying of the week:
Sarah asked what is the biggest number you can think of? Mom and Dad answer infiniti. Sarah writes that down then asks whats after that? Rachel answers: Beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment