Hello. I like chocolate chip cookies, not the cookie part, just the chocolate part. I stick my finger in the chocolatey spots and lick out all the goodness. Its an extra special treat for me because I'm not allowed to have them, they contain soy. Curse you Soy Lecithin!
I am growing up. Mom and I played trains together for over an hour. I sat right in the middle of the track and watched the train go around and around. As you can see it was serious business.
Mom is so happy that I'm starting to enjoy toys and understand games, not just running around aimlessly getting into stuff, or hurting myself...like in this picture...how embarrassing.
I picked up the new hobby of pest control.
And I learned a new word...."BUCK!" It means Bug.
"Okay girls, what needs whacking?"
I like to pray.
And I like to say "Ama," it means Amen.
This is family prayer place every morning before Daddy leaves, its the "mushroom."
"I help my Daddy study."
Mom is teaching me to paint like my sisters.
Sometimes I let my sisters snuggle me during a movie, if they don't squeeze and kiss me too much, thats sissy stuff. A guy can only handle so much mush.
2 comments:
He is so darn cute!
Rock LOVES the fly swatter too! (aka "the hitty thing" as he calls it.) The best part is flushing the dead bugs down the toilet. Go figure.
Post a Comment