Friday, January 30, 2009

When I take you out in the surry!



As promised Uncle Van hitched up the surry and took us all for a little ride. Due to allergies our time is limited when we visit the stables. Poor Sarah, allergic to her one true love, horses!

The girls sat there waiting in the surry a long time, so excited.


Well, you can see Max and Babe were excited too!




Sarah and Rachel got to sit up with Uncle Van to help drive. Rachel got to wear his hat!


He is so sweet to them.


Tyler, Adam and I were in the love seat, aka the back.


Adam loved it, then fell asleep. He probably thought we were at Disneyland again.


The girls rode the horses after the surry ride. Rachel always gets Max and Sarah always gets Babe.


Our KFC Picnic


Me and Aunt Luise, I'm really not this grumpy. That's my disapproving look at what Tyler was letting Adam do...


I don't know why it makes him so proud to see Adam eat plants! Boys!


The girls joined him on the grass as we packed up to go. I'm glad they showed him a good example by not eating any.


Well we had a great time, again! We probably won't be back until June since the legislative hearings have now begun and Tyler, if you remember, is the new Chief Legislative Liaison and has to keep his agency apprised of all the happenings down at the capital now as well as manage the budget, which can be tricky in this economic crisis. We got back just in time, he was kept busy working every night after we got home, they just can't live without him, which is great considering how many jobs are unstable right now.

No comments: