Yes, Happy Birthday, Tyler! Sorry we always seem to miss it.
Debi, I am so glad you are updating. I love reading all the new things you guys are doing. And I totally understand the addictive tune of Bella Bella Dancerella. Kaylee had one and man we couldn't get that tune out of our heads for months!
Cute new haircut Debs! A very happy birthday to your man. Ammon's 30th is coming up soon and I have no idea how to celebrate, especially since we'll have a new babe in the house. I'm glad you guys are happy.
Happy New Year...I mean, BIRTHDAY Tyler! Sorry we didn't wish one to you earlier...Debi let you slip under the radar on this one so we wouldn't give you such a hard time about being so OLD:) Hope your day was splendid.
3 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday, Tyler! Sorry we always seem to miss it.
Debi, I am so glad you are updating. I love reading all the new things you guys are doing. And I totally understand the addictive tune of Bella Bella Dancerella. Kaylee had one and man we couldn't get that tune out of our heads for months!
Cute new haircut Debs! A very happy birthday to your man. Ammon's 30th is coming up soon and I have no idea how to celebrate, especially since we'll have a new babe in the house. I'm glad you guys are happy.
Happy New Year...I mean, BIRTHDAY Tyler! Sorry we didn't wish one to you earlier...Debi let you slip under the radar on this one so we wouldn't give you such a hard time about being so OLD:) Hope your day was splendid.
Post a Comment