Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girl's Camp

We enjoyed going stopping by Camp Lo Mia to visit the young women. We got there Saturday night for the fireside and stayed for church on Sunday and a break the fast luncheon. We have such sweet and fun young women. They welcomed Sarah and Rachel into the group, who of course enjoyed being included with the older girls, you can kind of see them in the row here.


They practiced their skit for us. I still have that song in my head: cause Shorty is a Twilight, Werewolf, Vampire Lover! I had so much fun reliving my camp days. Though it felt a little funny reliving young women's memories while putting up a pack n' play and planning nap schedules around activities. I really am a Mom now. Sleeping in the bunk beds in the cabins made me have dreams about my family being in a concentration camp, that was wierd. But the cabins were really clean and nice and had electricity even! They were very luxurious camping accomodations, hot showers and all, that sure beats the cold spicket we had in my day.


On the way out of the camp there was this business park that caught our eye. I made Tyler stop for some pictures. So I know it says realty, but I think it means Bishop Reality...


because the Reality is: Bishops could use a little self storage.

There is so much they have to keep bottled up inside I'm sure they would love to take a little of that and store it somewhere...


like here in Bishop Park at the Bishop self storage, and then go get some ice cream or a massage. There is everything a Bishop needs here in Bishop Park!


Ironic how it says attorney right there. That sign had it all, I'm glad he humored me.

No comments: