Thursday, October 9, 2008

Waking up

True to my word I woke up early today. That hard day yesterday was brought on by driving all over town the previous day. I have had such a hard time getting decent printed pictures of these new family photos along the side bar. First they were way too light and we all looked like angels, then way too dark so we looked like a family from India. Finally after 3 attempts I hope this order comes back the right color. Its been annoying because it takes 2 weeks for the order to arrive and then I have to find a 3 hour chunk of time when I can get way out to that mall on the other edge of town. I hate driving around so much. It took us four hours last Tuesday. I thought while I was up there I should take Adam in for his flu shot and weight check. That kind of outing makes for a hard day the next day with catching up on my chores and Adam's missed naps.

So today is going much better. Pictures are on their way and Adam is still eating! Good Boy. While I was out and about I got these cute matching sweater vests for Adam and Tyler, I couldn't believe I found them, I can't wait to make them wear them to church! Tyler always takes Adam on Sundays, he says its their special bonding time. Now they can match too! I'm sure Ty is thrilled, at least he didn't complain when I showed them to him. I don't always know what Tyler is thinking, you know he talks and expresses himself sooo much!

Rachel got her card from Grandma Shirley in the mail, one of the special musical kinds. Hannah Montana! Last night at dinner we listened to it a million times. None of us know any Hannah Montana songs, but now we all know at least one line, "I Got Nerve." Rachel looked at her card lovingly and said, "This card is special." Then she declared she is going to be Hannah Montana for Halloween instead of Cinderella and that she wants to be a rock star when she grows up. She says she has the hair for it. This little card made a big impact on her. She loves you Grandma Shirley!

No comments: