Pinchy, Hitty, Flatty, Cutty, Cow...a family classic
I'm glad these girls are close. They hang during good times.
And not so good times.
We are glad when Sarah feels good. Her poor health has been no fun for her and takes a toll on all of us.
I felt good enough to go outside and climb to the top of the rock pile across the street. It was so nice to go up there again. Hooray for good days.
Adam's 5th grade end of year history night.All the kids have to be ready to present their projects to whatever parents or kids come and ask about it.
He spoke right up and answered all their questions. His principal is moving to be the principal of the Lee Williams High School. His farewell greeting to Adam is, "Lee in Three"
Adam wants to grow up to be just like his Dad.
Buddies watching a movie, or maybe sports.
My unconventional annual Mother's Day picture is this. I'm being presented with my gift poster.
I unwrapped all the candies.
and they tell me a sweet message.
This isn't here for any other reason than to remind myself when I learned about Courtney Carver. I love her story of being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and learning that reducing stress in her life as much as possible would help her health. I identify so much with her reasons for minimalism, because they are mine too. I only have so much energy to use. I'd better simplify and prioritize to use it well.
Adam was the comic relief "Bill" in Theseus and the Minotaur. There was a great scene where he and Tae are squirting whipped cream into each other's mouths, chowing on cheetos, and chomping on chocolate while doing the tango. He loved all the attention and was quite hilarious.
I always drive past this little gated community with a pool and think we ought to buy a house in there. I have tried many times to go to the open houses, which are always not open when I get there, or call the number with no luck. It must not be meant to be.
The Swigerts moved in for a day.
It was fun to have all three kids. We played beauty parlor and I curled Kjersti's hair.
I love when you see on a kids face that they feel special.
Hidden Mickey
Rachel's got a secret admirer.
Buddies
Adam is learning to cook! So of course all he wants to cook are noodles.


















No comments:
Post a Comment