Adam won 2nd place in the chess tournament.
He's kind of hidden in the team picture. He refused to buy a team shirt, even if we paid for it, because he said he didn't need it. Whatever.
Adam's favorite Principal Taylor
Adam's friends
Cooper, Trevor, Tae, Harley, Andrew, Payton
In an effort to be a fun Mom we often go looking for a patch of grass to play on together, or rest on. This day it was in front of our church building and Rachel wanted to practice cartwheels, Adam wanted to climb trees. Can you find him?
Rachel made a movie with her friend Kayla. They have sign language together and pretended to have a cooking show for the deaf. Lorene gave us this cute meal planning plate for Christmas. It worked well for the project.
I thought her little Pillsbury doughboy was so cute!
Rachel and I doing some partner stretches.
Sarah on April 19th having her second Periodic Paralysis episode with involuntary muscle clenching.
Easter! I love that we have the tradition of our children filling the eggs with candy for the Easter Bunny to hide. It is so wonderful.
Egg hunt
Rachel always has to get the high ones.
Treats of delicious safe foods. Thank you Easter Bunny!
Baskets
A nice Easter evening walk
Beautiful sunset clouds.
I love a Sunday evening Sunset walk on Sunset Blvd
Rachel passed!
Now she can officially learn to drive! She is not waiting one extra minute!
She laughs about Mom's style vs Dad's style. Mom actually teaches me, but also gets really stressed. Dad sits in the passenger seat and opens and Ensign to read.
Adam is sold Legos.
Adam inspired me. No one cares about the wedding china. Time to sell. Only the 3 pieces sold, but maybe someone at Goodwill will be happy. I'm just happy their not my problem anymore.
Rachel driving is my new problem.





No comments:
Post a Comment