Sarah is having success shopping with the Carol Tuttle color cards that Bronwynn gave us. It's nice that her types of colors are becoming popular, it will help her look good.
Maybe Rachel should shop with the cards too! Just kidding! She was dressing up for nerd day at school
She dresses well, normally.
Adam's birthday haul. Happy 11 Buddy!
Best of all Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. It was so windy we decided we should fly a kite. Any day you want to fly a kite in Kingman you could. This was an exceptionally cold windy day. Our ears were aching with the cold.
It was Spring Break for Adam and Sarah has no school, so they were invited to spend the week in Las Vegas with Grandma and Grandpa Cole. We would come pick them up that weekend.
Rachel began teaching ballet lessons to the Swigert girls.
Mom missing 2 of her buddies. Adam's favorite shirt with Moosie and the ipad.
Sarah's favorite shirt and Nemo. She had begun taking those medicines and eating popcorn every morning in that bowl.
Beautiful vista. Sometimes I just have to pull over and take a picture.
When I did pull over, this horse came over to greet me.
Then his buddy joined in. Kingman can be a very peaceful place.
Time to pick up the kids in Vegas and have a tour. We walked by a cat and instantly Rachel and I got itchy. Allergies!
Sarah did a good job of taking care of Adam. He had quite a skin catastrophe with hives for a few days. The sunscreen in the pool can really cause problems for him. Usually olive oil helps, but this time made it worse!
After that trip Sarah had her first big involuntary movement episode that we now consider part of her Periodic Paralysis. March 24, 2019
Her tongue and face were uncontrollable.
Later that week she and I were alone and I thought it might be nice for her to get away. We drove up into the Hualapai Mountains and found a little stream to sit by.
This picture cracks me up. Would you use that picture to advertise selling pictures of animals? Not me.
Some nature can help when life gets stressful and you don't know what's going on with your body.
We watched the Sunset from the Sunroof parked on the side of the road coming back down. I can't remember for sure, but I think we were eating gummy worms from Dollar General.
peace restored













No comments:
Post a Comment