Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Cole's Visit!

 We made it safely home from Aunt Luise and Uncle Van's late Saturday night.
 After church Sunday it was nice to be home, out of the car, and not be reverent. Paper airplane party!We were home just a few days and had another special visit.
As we prepared for the Cole's to visit Rachel went through some old artwork to clean up.
Adam tried to move the fridge, he really doesn't know his own strength.
 And they came, and we snuggled...or "nuggled."

 And had dinner and a movie night.
  Adam did surgery on Grandpa to get out the worm, aka that orange balloon.
 We did puzzles.
 Went to Rachel's friend Brooklyn's birthday party.
We Got a Little Silly            
Letting Adam take Pictures of us with Sarah's bear
Very silly, but very fun....  



Grandpa is always very fun.
 we watched home movies and ate fresh baked gingerbread cookies,
we went on walks, touched the pool (though it was too cold to swim),
and got lots of love
 and heard special stories,
and made memories,
...and finally had to say goodbye, I cried all the way home from the airport and had to put myself back in bed when we got home.  I've never been so sad to see them go, but I think mostly it was because I was so happy and full of love for them and from them.  Feeling all the love they have for me was overwhelming and wonderful. I have been so richly blessed with amazing parents.  It is truly special to have been given such a gift of marvelous parents and to be loved so much, I almost couldn't bear it.

No comments: