It was time to say goodbye to Scott and Katie. After a long month selling at the state fair they have earned a little vacation in Las Vegas and are heading out. Scott gave his ID badge from the fair to Adam, who wears it proudly...and often.
Rachel wears her future missionary tag proudly...and often.
Mary, and I went and did baptisms at the temple with Yoshi for her first time. We did her family names and had a wonderful experience.
The babysitters serving smoothies at home while we were gone.
Adam ready to run at soccer practice.
Waiting for drills.
He likes goofing off outside.
On the way home from practice we saw a fire right behind our neighborhood, we are glad no one was hurt.
During Activity Days Adam and I have a special date at the library. They've started an evening story time that we are enjoying together.
What you do not see in this picture are all the weeds that my family picked during our day of service.
The team.
Adam.
Team celebration trophies and balloons.
Sarah and Rachel's team.
Thanksgiving! I am thankful soccer season is over.
I am thankful for so many good little helpers.
I'm thankful for Tyler and him making "Dad's Famous Mashed Potatoes"
I am thankful for a son.
I am thankful for good, obedient, happy children.
I am thankful for a husband who does dishes and any other chore that needs doing.
I am thankful Tyler found a chance to sneak a wink of sleep.
I am thankful for our Thankful Basket Tradition, and at the top of all my blessings are these 4 people.
No comments:
Post a Comment