Tyler's school moved locations and need extra time to get settled before they begin the next semester. That means a whole month of attention for me. It is reassuring to know that no matter how many hours he has to work, study, etc...I know he'd rather be doing anything else with me.
Adam and Ethan have begun having fun little playdates. Adam planned to have a hot chocolate party together.
And of course play cars. It was really good to get them together. One the oldest, one the youngest, and both constantly asking everyone in their family to play with them. They did great together, finally someone to play with on the right level!
I started a Dance Class for the next 6 weeks. I snapped a quick picture of the first few kids to come, but there are 16 enrolled.
The kids got really excited for our Valentine's outing and made "Baskin Robbins" in our kitchen on Saturday to practice for Mary Coyle's. They made menus and all. We had delicious banana splits and great service.
We've been having family night at night for a change! Adam has started learning the Book of Mormon stories and now we are reviewing the stories he learns in family night. We acted out Lehi's Dream holding to the iron rod (string) to taste of eternal life, the fruit that is sweet above all that is sweet. There was a plate of brownies at the end of the string. We did it in the dark and had one little flashlight of the Spirit guiding them along through the obstacles along the path. They liked having to struggle to keep hold while Mom and Dad tried to pull them away tickling and all.
Adam riding a horsie with Rachel.
Classic shot of Adam, lounging with Finn MacMissile in his hand, always.
Adam found Mater in the grocery store parking lot.
Sweet Snugglers.
Girls in Brown
Random photos of us...mostly taken by Adam. The ones of Adam I think Rachel took.
Well that was the month of heaven. I didn't take as many pictures because I was enjoying life. We all did.
No comments:
Post a Comment