Sunday, December 20, 2009

Three Peas in a Pod

These two were best buddies






Then Adam became part of the gang.


They have adored him from day one.


Now we have our three little peas.


I love how much these little buddies enjoy being together.

Giddyup, Ride 'em cowboy


Math Class. Adam saw someone on the couch with a book and cozied up with blankie in tow hoping to be read to. Sarah doesn't want to be left out of the 'nuggling and cozies up too.


I found Adam in my bed like this. (He just figured out how to climb up there on his own.) He had tucked his Mickey and Minnie in all by himself. Too cute.


It wasn't long before his fans found the irresistable sight and joined him.



I hope they always enjoy being together this much. I know I enjoy being with my siblings, always have.

1 comment:

Palmerfam said...

I am loving having 2 girls. Like you said. It is so fun seeing them become best friends. Wish we were heading down to your area for the Fiesta Bowl. Go BSU! Oh well, maybe another time.