Monday
Adam was practicing to be a sheperd.
Tyler found the bike he's been looking for on craigslist and we drove out to pick it up for him. That night I asked him to help me get it out of the car and into the shed. He was taking a long time so I went outside to see if everything was alright.
Everything was fine. The little sneak was zooming up and down the street! I love it when he acts just like a little boy.
Tuesday
We baked up a storm in a rain storm. 12 loaves of banana bread for Tyler's work gift, the girls made cute little tags by tracing cookie cutters on cardstock then cutting out and coloring them to make tags. It was really to hide that I'm completely out of ribbon and tags, they ended up really cute.
We also needed homemade normal bread for Adam. Baking, laundry, and playing in the storm filled our whole day.
Wednesday
Look crazy? Yes that is what happens to me when there is "stuff" in my house and I need to get rid of some. That took up our next two days, cleaning and organizing, giving away things to make room for Christmas. Ahhh, my best days are when I've figured out something I can get rid of. It makes me so happy. A big thanks to all the nice people who took in my hand-me-downs.
We continued with a little more baking and...someone got a little crazy with the cinnamon.
We took a little walk and ride to a new park we hadn't gone to before. I love that Christmas time here is park weather. Ahh cute face, much better than cinnamon face.
Maybe it was bit colder than park weather because that afternoon we began running fevers. Have we ever made it through the holidays without a little sickness? Sarah enjoyed the sympathy.
This picture was taken on Dad's last day of work before our little holiday break. I was thinking, "It'll be nice to see him not in a suit at breakfast." I love how good he is with two spoons going at once! What a man!
Thursday will be Christmas Eve, Dad will be home, the festivities begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment