Sunday, December 20, 2009

Its Always Fun When Grandparents Come

Yeah Visitors! We were so happy to see Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Gary! Grandparents are the best because they let us show off all our stuff and tell us we are the best in the world!

Reading books to Grandma.


Somebody call for an orchestra?


Cookie Baking, Professional Gary Palmer critiqued different cookies and gave them all a thumbs up... and then ate them all.


Then they buy us toys.


And play games with us, like Uno and Don't Eat Pete. We ate a whole bag of Starbursts in one day! Pete got Eat.


It was so nice to have such complementary guests. I was told how beautiful and radiant I was, what a wonderful mother I was, how great my food is, etc. How do in-laws get a bad rap? Mine are wonderful! I love you guys, thanks for coming can't wait to see you again!

No comments: