Rachel and her cheer squad. Go Tigers!
Random Selfie
Adam with his giant gummy bear.
The young women knew Rachel wanted to see the Nutcracker so they all went!
She loved it.
We got into Myers Briggs types, Rachel is a Consul
Rachel picked out some cute fabrics to learn to make scrunchies over Christmas break, Sarah will pick her fabrics when she comes.
Sign language projects. She had to sign all the words to a song. She chose Never Had a Friend Like Me from Aladdin
Adam joined in the fun doing some tricks for the parts that say
"can your friend do this? can your friend do that?"
For Christmas Rachel wants a ballet barre, we went to Home Depot to pick out a slab of wood for dancing on to make a nice little studio in her room.
We got it purchased and were trying to figure out how to get it home when our Bishop pulled up in his truck and asked us if we'd like him to bring it to our house for us. Yes Please! What a tender mercy.
It fit perfectly
Now all she needs is the barre
Adam and Dad having dude time playing Basketball outside.
Silly Adam
Silly Rachel
More sign language assignments
Sarah is keeping in touch with us from far away. We can't wait to get her home at Christmas.
We like when she plays her ukulele and sings for us on Marco Polo. Having smart phones to keep in touch is awesome. I'm so glad we finally joined the rest of society and got smart phones this year!
princess speed scrabble
Debi gets dental work done
Dear Santa: my peeler broke and I'm bleeding, I'd like a safe new one.
Adam being silly, probably saying, "I don't know when I see one"
Sarah is home for Christmas!
The kids are enjoying their childhood memories playing a big Barbie game on Christmas Eve.
We went to Walmart to do our $5 tradition. We pick names, split up for 30 minutes to shop and then meet up to present our gifts to each other at the front of the store.
Christmas Eve pictures by the tree
Tyler went to bed but the rest of us stayed up late playing LIFE
I don't have any pictures of Christmas this year. I'm sure we were too busy having fun together.
We had a doctor appointment for someone in the family, but most often Sarah, everyday except the 24th and 25th. We were busy getting all the appointments in.













































No comments:
Post a Comment