Friday, November 30, 2018

October and November 2018

Rachel dressed up for 80's day at school.
Sarah and Rachel and Kaylee Bug
Adam and the boys
Rebecca and Randy, Debi and Tyler
We were so happy to meet up with the Newcomers in Phoenix at Chick-Fil-A.
We had just been to the temple to Charalynne Blair's endowment.
Sarah's college wish list. Where's BYU Provo?! Crazy girl, she would love it there.
Charalynne's wedding to Johnny the following week. The kids couldn't come this day, but we were glad we could be there.
We set up the Relief Society Brunch Friday night because I was doing well and had no guarantee I'd be doing well in the morning. Ironically I made some ladies really angry by doing so, because I didn't know it was only supposed to be naked tables and chairs. They wanted to do the other parts.
I wish I'd known because it took it's toll on me. Always does. But we were able to do the musical number the next morning. The girls sang Come Unto Christ and I accompanied. It was beautiful.
Rachel's 15th birthday!
She wanted this little ballerina so bad!
The famous pink skittle cake
Halloween, Peter Pan, Unicorn, Hawaiian girl
Princess Kjersti with her lipstick
Youth Temple Trip
This is at the Gilbert Temple. The kids also went to the Phoenix and Mesa temples on this trip. Brother Palmer's love for the temple is catching. I stayed with Kevin LaPointe and Blaine and Adam at the nearby church.
Our family loves the temple and the amazing blessings we receive. God's choicest blessings are here. Come claim your blessings.
Our washing machine from 2007 finally died.
It is so nice to be able to send Rachel in to buy stuff when I just can't walk. She and Adam love taking in my card and swiping.
Kjersti's birthday. She and Gracie came to play Barbies with Rachel.
Dad got a new job! We celebrated him working as Assistant Attorney General, working for DCS.
Rachel let Sarah do her hair. We were surprised how much curl she had, but she likes it straight, because her curl never stays long, even when it's natural.
Snuggly little footy-pajama Rachie.
We made crowns and taped feathers to them if you won a game. 
Dad won almost every one.
His food was most delicious because of all those feathers.
Yum

Then we got the Christmas tree up.
Getting Sarah's Ortho-K contacts, yet another visit to Havasu to see Dr. Woo
A beautiful sunset as reward.
Sarah starting physical therapy with Jim Hererra. We are so grateful for Daddy's new good state insurance. Yay!

No comments: