this guy, and much much more.
The girls are thankful for soccer season. We've been practicing not running like ballerinas. Look at those bent knees and elbows!
Sarah's athletic stance, she is a watchful guard.
Adam is thankful for the special time he gets playing football with Daddy on the sidelines during the soccer games...when Dad puts down his law book for a football break. Those law books come with us everywhere.
Grandparents came for a special occasion. Rachel's baptism was the week of Thanksgiving, so they came for the whole week! I'm so thankful they could come, we miss family so much and loved every minute of their visit. We are thankful for Grandpa's magic tricks.
Grandma has seen them a thousand times and still laughs, we are thankful for their happy marriage.
We are thankful to have enough people to play kickball together at the park finally.
Tyler is thankful Dad helped us make our first big turkey.
We are thankful for our thankful tradition. From Halloween to Thanksgiving we write on slips of paper things we are thankful for and keep them in the basket until after the Thanksgiving meal and read them together.
Adam is thankful for his cars, I am thankful for my piano.
Rachel is thankful for her baptism.
We are all thankful Grandma's health was sufficient for her to come.
I am thankful for a wonderful daughter starting her life out right by making good choices and developing character.
I am thankful for daughters who love one another. Sarah came into the dressing room after Rachel's baptism and told her how proud she was of her and asked how she felt, and if she was excited to go recieve the Holy Ghost. It was a precious conversation and a wonderful day.
I am thankful for in-laws who shoo me out of the kitchen so they can take care of the dishes.
The kids were thankful for the night we jumped in the car to go see the house with tons of lights in our jammies.
Since its only a block away we let the kids ride in the back. Adam got a little crazy with the Santa in the back.
I'm thankful for a fabulous Thanksgiving with family and for a chance to Christmas shop for my sister Fran this year. Too bad they don't do Barbies, just kidding.
And most of all I'm thankful for the chance to stay home with my kids and that they can stay home with me, we sure have fun together.
They make my life paradise, and as you know, there is no place I'd rather be.
No comments:
Post a Comment