Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hi it's me Adam


I got to be the Joseph in our Ward Christmas Party performance...I was the only boy willing to.


I like getting a little crazy with the blow dryer.


I love my Daddy and can't wait until his finals are over.


I love chapstick.


I like to wear my swimming suits in the winter, just to check on them and make sure they are still ready for when summer comes.


I love my bear Snickers.


I like to be cozy in my bed. My parents leave the side of my crib down now so I can go to the bathroom if I need to and wake up by myself in the mornings.


So now I love to come snuggle Daddy and Mommy in the mornings, with Santa...and sometimes Sarah.


I like to be like my sisters.



I even like them when they are crazy and shove whole packs of Bubble Tape into their mouths. Sisters, what am I gonna do with 'em?


I was so happy to have my big cousins come visit. Scott and Cole helped even out the estrogen around here and Catheryn was very sweet and fun. We played my favorite game, Uno Attack that they sent us last year for Christmas.


For two days straight she distracted my kissy sisters by playing mean Uno with them, and shared her popcorn and pears with me.


We all enjoyed a visit to the Mesa temple. Twice...some people forgot their recommends and names.


I got to ride in the boy car the second time out. I was innocently rolling the window up and down...a lot. They freaked me out when they told me it broke. Then they told me about the child lock button they were pushing and I was in on the joke too, but I was worried for a minute! I think they were getting me back for poking them in the face every morning at 6:30, maybe.


Catheryn and Mom enjoyed their special time doing baptisms in the temple.


Scott and Cole treated me like a king!


Of course I like that.


It was sad to see them go off every day to their tournaments.


While they were away playing racquetball I got to have more of Catheryn's popcorn


and watch Family Ties with the girls. It was so 80's!


Luckily on Saturday Daddy was home to play with me and didn't have to do homework because he was done with finals! We went and did special grocery shopping together. All the girls stayed home to enjoy a nice Arizona winter's day bike ride.


Saturday night my cousins had to go home. Even though Mom woke me up at midnight to say goodbye to them I cried in the morning when they were really gone. No poking Scott. No Cole's special granola. No Catheryn's popcorn...But even with my special cousins gone it didn't take me long to find something else to be happy about. Being 3 is great like that.


It's back to hanging with my sisters, which is great, as long as there is no kissy wissy business going on. I have to keep an eye on those two.

No comments: