Dad was having a hot chocolate party with these two while I took Rachel to a birthday party. Way to make the moments count!
Loving every sip.
Saying goodbye to Daddy. I love how Adam is in mid-air with satin and fur girl slippers on.
So happy with prizes from the library. New t-shirts, smile buddies, sticky hands, and books. Just what we need, more stuff.
Grandma and Grandpa Cole stayed in California for a few weeks after the Disneyland trip to relax and visit with Ross and Jenny. On their way home they came through Arizona to see us again. They picked up the girls and took them to Sedona for a special getaway.
They played miniature golf.
Watched Nanny McPhee Returns
Explored the Resort
Found huge icicles
Goofed around
Went Hiking
And had an absolutely wonderful time with their wonderful grandparents.
Meanwhile back at home Adam and I caulked the showers and sinks, painted the doors and trim in the bathroom and entry way, and babysat our neighbor Nixon while his mommy was having a baby at the hospital. Here is my buddy Adam in his favorite baseball shirt.
Grandma and Grandpa come back and Adam finally gets to have Grandpa all to himself. Chase!
Tackle!
Having fun with Nixon.
Saturday it was time for Nixon to meet his new little brother.
Mom, Dad and I went to the temple after we dropped him off at the hospital. After the temple we picked up everyone to celebrate with our Valentine's tradition. These grandkids are ready to be spoiled with ice cream.
Sarah, Rachel, and Adam got Bubble Gum. I got Cherries Jubilee, Ty got Rocky Road and Strawberry
Mom and Dad got Sundaes
Watch this folks
I have a tongue
And I know how to use it!
Sunday it was fun to have Mom and Dad attend our ward and be with me in primary and nursery. They had helpful ideas of how to get the nursery kids more involved in singing time. That night we hosted the Bishop/Youth Fireside and talked about the Sabbath then ate brownies. I love having those firesides here and having the youth over!
Mom and Dad stayed in town till Thursday because they got snowed in. Not from Arizona snow! They wanted to wait till the Utah snow melted to drive back safely. I was so happy to get extra days together, I have the best luck!
Mom found me reading to the kids.
So I read to her too.
Grandma playing with the cars that they brought Adam. They were the coolest! A fourpack from Disneyland that looked like Zurg, Buzz, Woody, and an Alien made into cars! They wanted to give Adam something special to play with while being left behind when they took the girls. He did just fine.
2 comments:
Your family is amazing! I think it is so awesome how big your family is and that everyone has one! I definitely followed you guys, super cool!
I can say amazing family. Cute babies -)
Way2webhost
Post a Comment