Ahhh the beautiful weather we've been waiting for! We are having family scriptures and school outside!
We had some shopping to do and the girls got a kick out of these manequins.
Family home morning learning the parable of the ten virgins, Sarah was surprised to find out she was unprepared for the wedding.
Learning about hailstorms.
Those were big ice chunks, the girls tasted them, ew! Sarah savored it and said, "Hmm, icy with a hint of dirt." Accurate I suppose, I'll take her word for it.
More Soccer Games
I know it's blurry, but I love that face! Focused, intense.
Adam thinks he is big stuff when he gets to sit in a big chair without his booster.
When the kids are really quiet most people say its a bad sign, lately I've found it's because my kids are reading. That makes me really happy.
I told my kids during lunch the other day, "You are such good children." They gave me looks of complete surprise and elatedness, "We are?!"
If they don't know, I'm doing something wrong.
Adam has been saying I'm busy! I'm worried that I've taught him this, for where else would he get it from? It is a warning to me that I need to be sure that whatever I do no matter how busy life gets, my kids know that I am never too busy for them.
Adam getting cozy with Sarah during math.
And being a very cute and fun distraction.
And we're never too busy for you bud. We'll have a big Apple Jacks party in your room! What a gourmet Saturday morning breakfast!
2 comments:
You DO have good kids! And, we miss them!! I am jealous of your winter weather...oh, the wonderful weather of AZ in November. Good idea to have school outside. You always have good ideas, actually. I especially love the Apple Jacks party...yum!
Such a fun family! I love the Disneyland photos and all of your fun adventures at home. Miss you all - please stop by on your walk sometime. :) We'll have to get together on one of our no school days.
Post a Comment