Friday, June 11, 2010

Giddyup Horsie

Horse lovers greeting Patrick.


Adam do you want to ride the horse?

No! Dog!

Um, okay, do you want to ride the dog?

Yeah.

I think Adam knows the original Adam got to name the animals, so he as the modern day Adam would like to rename them all dog.


My boys riding the dog.


Rachel in heaven.


Mom and Adam


Sarah was old enough to be trusted to handle the horse without Uncle Van guiding it for the first time. Her allergies were better than ever, we were able to stay three hours instead of one.


I've never seen it happen before, but Patrick tripped so badly he almost sommersaulted and Tyler, luckily he didn't have Adam right then, had to grab onto the fence and get off in a flash. In the trip Patrick hurt his lip, probably on his hoof or a rock. I hope he has healed.


Getting nuzzled.


Riding in the carriage, horse lover club in the front row. Uncle Van talks about horses as Sarah and Rachel soak up every word.


Symbolic I think, I'm always toting around these guys.


We had a great day with Uncle Van at the stables.

1 comment:

Meghan and Randy said...

Love it! Makes me want to go to Cave in Rock, Illinois and do that with my Uncle! Hope you guys are doing great :) Miss you!