Sunday, October 4, 2009

Brady Bunch

We had 6 kids playing at our house last weekend. Interestingly enough the girls were the wild ones, one boy sat doing a puzzle for an hour and Adam watched the screaming girls in silence. After dinner we had them clean up the tornado of toys to earn a treat.



We piled 6 kids into the station wagon and headed to Sonic for ice cream.

Row 1


Row 2


Row 3


When we filed out of the car the teenagers hanging out there said, "Uhhh, Brady Bunch!"

I have to admit, complete with wagon, kids and all I did feel a bit like Carol Brady, minus the mudflap hairdo.

I was a little too cheap and ordered the kids sized ice creams, big mistake. They are two teensy tiny dallops of ice cream with five M&Ms and a cherry. The kids looked at me like, "This is it?" Then they actually called me on it, "How come these are so small?" "I'm already done!" "I want more." I couldn't blame them, lame-o kids size.


Then of course they all had to go to the bathroom at the same time.


Finally they each got a real cone and were satisfied with that. Being too cheap cost me twice as much! Ha, live and learn, next time I'm going straight for the good stuff. Then we went home and watched a little Chip and Dale until parents came to pick them up. What a fun day!


Adam likes when Rachel shares.



MMM

No comments: