Friday, March 31, 2017

March 2017

Brennan and Adam playing Legos. These two love to battle for the most blue ribbons and books read at school.
Gracie and her tortoise Meanie.
Sarah and Susannah Allred won the talent show with their duet of Orange Blossom Special.
Adam and Rachel golfing.
Sarah's plaque
Gorgeous Gal
Happy Birthday to Adam!
Presents!

Bad Cop/Good Cop and Emmett Legos
This park set is super cute with a hot dog stand, baby with stroller and bottle, grandma with wheelchair, etc. So many fun little people and accessories.
He sure looks happy!
Buddies! Watching Adam's new movies with him.
Eating chocolate donuts!
Lego-Fest!

Before Pack Meeting, Adam is so proud of the awards he's worked for.
Holly Jeppson, such a great leader and friend.

Family bowling


Someone gave me an eggplant and I made Ratatouille for the first time. I found out I love it.
There were cookies and milk afterwards for the brave souls who tried it.
I sure love my sweet children. My traditional Mother's Day picture with my favorite buddies.

No comments: