Up to Utah we go!
The kids love playing in Grandpa Gary's park.
Waterslide fun!
We were celebrating Kinley's birthday. I ran to the $1 store and got these blow up rafts that made the ride much smoother.
We met Sybil, she is a very nice lady that Grandpa Gary is dating.
Aspen and Rachel are buddies.
Grandma Cole got out old dance costumes and dressed up Rachel and Adam. Adam was not thrilled and tried to duck out.
We had a wonderful family night about the Plan of Salvation.
Family get together.
Dude. Adam makes a fashion statement.
Abigail and Sophie doing sparklers.
Yay 4th of July.
We helped with Cory's eagle project. Cutting and tying fleece blankets for the children's hospital.
Frisbee in the park with Grandpa Gary.
Testing out more or Grandma's old dance things.
We went to Cherry Hill Park to play tennis and we saw a random gorgeous rainbow right above Ken Higa's house. He was Dad's Karate instructor. It is thanks to him I'm married to a Second Degree Black Belt...ooh baby.
We took Adam and Rachel to play at Paul's while we went to the Payson Temple with Grandma and Grandpa and Sarah.
We had a little mystery drive to a picnic by the Provo River.
Grandma and Grandpa surprised us with tickets to see the new live action Cinderella.
We got to see Chad and Jenn and their kids.
Its a good thing Sarah and Rachel like playing with little ones.
It made it very fun for the adults...and the kids.
Sunday before church with Cory.
Hiking the Y.
Eagle Rock, where Tyler proposed.
Y!
Mystery Drive to Shaved Ice.
Mystery Drive to the BYU Paleontology Museum.
Reading scriptures together is Cory's blankets, they'd been tying them.
Playing games with Grandparents.
We love them so much.
Provo Temple trip. I saw James Christianson, my 9th grade seminary teacher there!
Baskin Robbins Mystery Drive.
Celebrating my birthday at Lorene's.
Lined up shortest to tallest. Rachel has more growing to do!
Celebrating my birthday with my Mommy and Daddy. My mom and I went shopping like we used to and reminisced. So fun, thanks Mom and Dad.
We visited the Eyring Science Center together, but Sarah had control of the camera, so this was the best picture we got. They were all pictures of rocks. We went to the planetarium presentation too.
We went to see Meg Price in her Young Ambassadors Camp Concert.
Grandma took us on a tour of the practice rooms below the Harris Fine Arts Center. This earplug dispenser was hilarious. Sarah was in love with the practice rooms. They had Steinways, soundproof walls, mirrors, and all you could wish for.
Bye Mom, I loved this sight...her driving me around in a Cadillac, such a fun familiar memory to me.
Hike with Grandpa Gary to Stewart Falls.
Almost there.
Gorgeous.
At a romantic waterfall with the love of my life.
I loved the little plants sprouting out of the rock under the falls.
I have the best father in law in the world. I'm so glad he is up for having fun adventures with us!
Sweet Andrea decorated for my birthday.
She used this set of pictures I gave to Shirley during the first Mother's Day I knew her. Tyler and I were engaged and looking through photos for our wedding and we came upon these. So cute!
We had the original brown toppers at Arctic Circle!
Sunday afternoon playing Charades.
I have no idea what we were acting out...
but you can tell we were having fun.
Time to head to Bear Lake for the Cole reunion.
I'm not sure why Adam's face is crazy, but we were having a great time, I promise.
2015 Bear Lake Reunion!
Hello Everyone.
Princess Lessons
Dance Party, Do the Grandpa Cole
Very entertaining!
Welcome home Joseph. I loved getting to hear all about his mission while it was fresh.
Happy birthday Sarah Palmer
Fun cousin surprise party.
What a fun reunion. On our way home from Bear Lake we stopped for a little Palmer reunion at
Cherry Hill with Grandpa Gary.
Goodbye to the Bednars.
We love you all!
Buddies.
Happy birthday Sarah! Its the big 14, stake dances here she comes.
Time to get those braces off!
They can choose to put little pictures in their retainers. I couldn't believe some of the options.
No braces, stake dance. Ah yeah.
Look at those natural curls. |
No comments:
Post a Comment